Communications Director Role
America Rising Squared is looking for a talented leader to join our team as a Communications Director. Candidates should have relevant communications experience on Republican political campaigns, Capitol Hill, center-right political organizations, and/or public relations firms.
- Work with the rapid response team and SVPs to create and execute communication plans.
- Demonstrated ability to anticipate and quickly respond to client requests.
- A minimum of an undergraduate degree is required. Majors in communications, political science, journalism and related fields are especially encouraged to apply.
- At least 4 years of relevant experience.
- This position requires strong writing skills, a professional demeanor, solid knowledge of the national political and media environment.
- Ability to research and write materials quickly.
To apply for the position, please email a resume, cover letter and salary requirements via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line “Communications Director.”
Notice to all Applicants:
- Proof of eligibility to work in the United States must be produced within (3) days of hire.
- Final candidate is subject to a background check prior to the final selection process.